- 1 gluten-free vegetable stock cube
- 200g gluten-free pasta, such as penne or fusilli
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 100g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 50g soft cheese (ensure it’s gluten-free)
- ½-1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, crumble in the stock cube and stir to dissolve. Tip in the pasta and cook following pack instructions, about 8-10 mins.
Add the green beans 1 min before the end of the cooking time.
Drain the pasta and green beans, reserving a little of the cooking water. Tip the pasta and beans back into the pan, then stir in the smoked salmon, spinach, spring onion and soft cheese. Add a little of the pasta water to loosen the cheese and create a sauce, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Squeeze in the lemon juice to taste, and stir well.
Serve topped with the parmesan.