Terms & Conditions – Gala NYC Giveaway
- The Competition is not open to staff of the Promoter (be they employees or contractors), their immediate family members or staff of any associated companies, including promotional partners or anyone professionally involved with this Competition. This competition is not open to anyone living outside of Ireland. All competition entrants must be over the age of 18 years old and will be required to provide state-issued photographic identification.
- Entry into this Competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the
entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Competition and forfeiture of the Prize. This shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and must submit the correct answer to a question posted on the official Gala Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning. Commenting on the status update is acceptance of a competition entry. Five questions will appear under five status updates. One entry per status update is accepted..
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random by Verve Marketing Ltd as appointed by the Promoter. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the result, the Promoter and/or judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will be a total number of 5 potential winners selected, one from each of the Facebook questions/status update.
- One of the five chosen potential winners will win a trip to New York City for three people including flights and accommodation for three nights..Winner of the trip will be chosen at random by Verve Marketing Ltd, 11-15 Erne Street Upper, Dublin 2, from a pool of people that correctly enter the competition following the terms of item 6 above.
- The Prize is offered as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternative or alternative prize to the stated Prize shall be offered or made available, however the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Allocation of prizes will be to individuals only. The prize winner must provide proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the prize.
- The winner(s) of the Gala competition will be announced to the public early 2019
- The winner will have 6 months to redeem the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner(‘s’) name(s) and likeness for the purpose of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation.
- The winning entrant will be contacted and informed of their winner status by Verve Marketing Ltd, 11-15 Erne Street Upper, Dublin 2 via the social media channel they entered the competition on.
- The winner(s) may be required to take part in publicity and should the winner(s) fail or refuse
to do so the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited their opportunity to win the prize and
be disqualified from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Competition, Prize and or these
Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances without notice.
- Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall accept any
responsibility for difficulties, cost or expense experienced in submitting an entry to the
- Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any
entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Competition.
- Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the prize.
- Dates are subject to change.
- By entering this competition you explicitly consent to the collection and use of your personal
Data, but only for the purpose of selecting, contacting and confirming the winner. Your
personal data may be shared with trusted third parties and will not be used for any other
purpose without your prior permission.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for communication associated with this campaign or for further brand communication if the entrant has specifically opted in to receive this.