Terms & Conditions
If you access and use the Gala website, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please ensure that you understand these terms and conditions before proceeding any further:
- Gala has taken great care to ensure that all information on the website is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, Gala does not represent that this is the case and Gala accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions.
- The Gala website and its content and design is the copyright of Gala and should not be used without the express prior written consent of Gala.
- Any materials, content or information provided on the website should not be relied on for important personal or financial or business decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice which is specifically tailored to your circumstances.
- This Site is intended for Republic of Ireland residents unless otherwise stated.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the Website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute, unless mandatory applicable law requires otherwise.